It’s easy to get to know God and have a continuous relationship with Him! This is the most important decision you will ever make. First you need to decide to do this and then simply ask him. That’s right…tell Jesus that you believe in Him and want Him to come into your heart and life and be your Lord and Savior!
It’s that simple. God loves you and wants you to know Him! He hears your prayers!
When you believe in Jesus as ask Him to come into your life you are saved, which means He has given you the gift of eternal life in heaven!
This is what the Bible is all about.
Now that you have done this, be sure to pray to Jesus often (everyday). People worship the Lord in many different ways and ask Him to lead you to the best way for you to do this with His help! Here are some ways people engage with God:
- Pray to Him
- Read the Bible
- Read devotionals which lead to reading Bible Passages (Scripture)
- Attend a Bible based church and listen to the messages
- Get to know other Christians and learn from them
- Witness for Him (Share the good news about Jesus to others)
- Listen to Christian music and sing praises to Him
- Go out in nature and talk to God and listen for Him to reveal Himself through the beauty and wonder of the earth’s treasures
- Serve Him. Get involved in local serving opportunities with others!
But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29